Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Trip to Wal-Mart this Week


I paid just .11 for all of this (before tax).

The Nivea Body Wash is $3.00 (regular price) I used the $3/1 coupons from the 4/17 Red Plum insert. There were two in there, one for the men's and one for the women's body wash. So they were both FREE!

The Air Wick warmers are regularly priced at .97! I used 2 of the $1/1 Printable Coupons and got them both for free as well, plus a .03 overage for each coupon.

The McKormick Taco Seasoning was .52, I used the .75/1 coupon from the 4/10 Red Plum and got .23 in overage from it!!!

Then the Yakisoba was priced at .58 each. I used 5 of the .50/1 coupons from the 3/13 Smart Source insert and only had to pay .08 each.

Take that .08 X 5 packages of Yakisoba, and that's a whopping .40 I would have had to pay... But as Wal-Marts new policy states, they always give you overage now, SO subtract that .23 from the Taco Seasoning and the .06 from the warmers, and I only had to pay .11 for all of this. Normally would have cost me $11.36. I saved $11.25, or 99%! Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment