Sunday, March 13, 2011

Coupons In This Sunday Paper

I am very axcited about some of the coupons in today's paper (3/13/11) one of them is the .50/1 Maruchan Yakisoba coupon. If they have it at Wal-Mart like they have in the past for .50, you can land some free noodles! I love these, the rest of my family... Not so much. But hey, more for me.

The $1/1 New Hidden Family Farmhouse Originals dressing is getting mme excited too, I haven't tried them yet, but they look really yummy. Anne it doesn't expire till may, so keep your eyes open for a le on that, especially since it doesn't specify a size.

I don't have a cat or a dog, so I am nit sure how much the food is, but ther is a high value coupon for the, I think it is new, Purina One beyOnd dry dog or cat food... $3/1 any size any variety of beyOnd dry dog food, and $3/1 any size any variety of beyOnd dry cat food! If they are free or even close to free, I think I will grab some and donate it to my local animal shelter.

There are even a few Target coupons, and as long as your store allows you to stack a store coupon with a manufacturers coupon, you
should be able to get a great deal on CoverGirl cosmetics items, Olay Pro-X or Regenerist, and Herbal Essence or Pantene.

And lastly, the B1G1 Herbal Essence or Aussie product/Styler.

Keep your eyes open for sales to match these coupons in the next few month and you should get great savings!!!

You can go to Grocery Smarts to watch your favorite store for the best sales each week!



Go to

No comments:

Post a Comment