Monday, March 14, 2011

Chance to Get Free Tickets

Pirates of the Carabbean On Stranger Tides, I am pretty excited about it. Right now at Disney Movie Rewards you can find instructions on how to get Free tickets to the movie just follow this link to get all the details.

You do have to be registered on the site, but registration is totally free. Plus, once you are a member, you can get access to tons of member extras including special offers, sweepstake entries and discounts from many different partners!

Plus, if you own any Disney movies that have those codes in the case, you. Can enter them now to earn points and get some awesome free stuff. Most of the free gifts you can earn include free shipping as well, so check it out. If you have Disney movies around your house or buy them frequently, then there is really no reason not to sign up. I signed up in November last year, and entered in probably about 25 movies (not just the animated Disney movies either, National Treasure, the Pirates movies, and a 8 Below are some of the ones I had) and I totally got all my kid's Christmas presents from all of my rewards points.

Check it out, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment