Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Clearing the Shelves Using Coupons: A Post at Fabulessly Frugal


OK, so today I was planning on doing a big long post about all the craziness couponing has now become. About how people are starting to take advantage of coupons (and not in a good way) and abuse it to the point where they don't leave anything left on the shelves for other people. I had an entire novel (almost) about it, then I saw this link about ethically using coupons on Facebook this morning! Fabulessly Frugal pretty much says exactly what I was going to, and she says it much better than I probably would have. Please take a moment to read it

This whole thing kind of rings back to my earlier post about weather your frugality is bordering on fraudulent.

So, instead of just trying to re-do something that is pretty much perfect; I decided to try my hand at a video blog today. I will try to have it up sometime tonight, if not tonight, it will be up tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment