Thursday, May 5, 2011

Smith's Shopping Trip 5/5/11 & Smith's Rewrds Golden Envelope!

Yesterday, after I came home from Smith's mega event shopping trip, I saw this in my mail! It was my very first golden envelope from Smith's Rewards program! I got a $13.00 coupon from my rewards plus a bunch of other amazing coupons! Note the .50 off coupon on the far left hand... it is for Cheese from their dairy department. That's important!!! :)


I also forgot that in Smith's ad (which I got a day late in my mail) had a few coupons in there as well, I used the Cheese coupon and the Chicken coupon that was in there.


Pairing the Smith's coupons I got as well as manufacturers' coupons I had, I only ended up spending $18.63 for all of the stuff below! (that's after the $3.00 Catalina that I got from getting 2 Pizzas)



I got $76.74 worth of stuff
I only spent $18.63
That's a 75% savings!

Not bad at all considering I have Cheese, chicken, and toilet paper in there! Here is the best part... The Cheese coupon from the ad said $3.99 for a 2 pound block of cheese, I also used that .50 off coupon I got from my golden envelope, and I printed off 2 $1/1 American Made Cheese coupons. In the end, I only ended up spending $2.74 for each brick of cheese, or just $1.37 per pound!!! I was stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment