Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Old Coupon Alert

When I went to the Smith's Mega Event, I got all excited to see this peelie coupon on the cheese I got, I LOVE sharp Extra Chedar, don't really like the mild, but the mild had the coupon, so I grabbed one mild and 2 extra sharp... Glad I only got one mild...

For one thing, it just has a link to a site so you can print it off, and for the other thing? It's an old coupon. Not even working anymore!

Once I got the cheese home, I peeled off the coupon thing, and put it at my desk to remember to grab the online coupon later. Just read the back. "Offer valid 9/1/10-11/7/10" So it has not been available for about 4 months. So if you want mild cheddar cheese, go ahead and grab it, if you are just planning on getting the cheese for the coupon, pass on it!
ALSO this means I bought older cheese... it is still good, but I will need to make sure and use it first.

At least my kids like the mild. Cheese sticks with dinner tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment