Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wal-Mart: Double coupons on Tuesday's? - Updated



Just heard that all Utah Wal-Marts will be doubling coupons under $1.00 every Tuesday! Not sure if that is accurate or not. I plan on calling Wal-Mart and making sure. If so, I will be compiling a list and going to the store today! As soon as I get some clarification, I will let you all know! As well as start posting some great deals on here weekly for you! That will be exciting!!!


"Update: The Cedar Hills Walmart is the store who said that the Regional Walmarts near Ridley’s should be following suit with this promotion. However, if your store doesn’t know anything about it, you could always head to Cedar Hills instead to get in on the deal without having issues. This is obviously going to be hit or miss for all of us. But I’m hoping the Walmart stores nearby Ridleys will be on the same page within the next few weeks since there WAS a regional meeting about it. GOOD LUCK!!!"

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL ARTICLE!

I will be keeping tabs on this, and let you know if/when other Utah locations start doing this. Sorry to bum you all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment