Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Walgreens: Get Rewarded for Getting Fit!



Simply click the picture above to get started and be well on your way to the benefits of getting healthy and saving money! The best of both worlds! The more you walk, the more coupons and Rewards from Walgreens you will earn. I am so excited about this, I think it is such a great idea, I just wonder why no one thought of it sooner :)

"Good morning, Walkers!

It’s my pleasure to welcome you to the Walk with Walgreens program! This is a first step in the journey toward living a healthier and more fulfilling life – a life of wellness!

Walgreens believes in wellness so much that they’ve designed this special program to help you take control of your health. Consider this community an invaluable source of information and inspiration with tips and tricks to help you reach your goals.

I am so glad you’re here, and I look forward to being part the program with you. Let’s all get walking!

XO
Ali"

No comments:

Post a Comment